Internet marketing for musicians made easy

Web Marketing Ottawa

Web Marketing Ottawa

Get the FREE full DVD at www.discmakers.com/youtube Disc Makers and TAXI present “Achieving Success With Your Music: Hard-hitting tips on marketing, A&R, record labels, and more”
Video Rating: 4 / 5

internetmarketingstrategytips.com Part 1 – Introduction for Learn Internet Marketing Video Series. Michael Plante guides you through the the Internet Marketing arena and shows you how to build realistic, practical internet marketing strategies from the ground up.

Web Marketing Ottawa
Web Marketing Ottawa
Web Marketing Ottawa
Web Marketing Ottawa
Web Marketing Ottawa

Web Marketing Ottawa

Web Marketing Ottawa

Related terms: SEO Web Marketing, Free Web Marketing, Spider Web Marketing, Marketing Your Website, Internet Marketing, Web Marketing Services, Web Marketing Agency, Web Marketing Association

Tags: , , , ,

39 Responses to “Internet marketing for musicians made easy”

1. link22ism March 23, 2012 at 4:48 am #

Get to the first page of Google FAST Lots of Recommendations!!! – links.netau.net

Link Building Services for your Website – Rank FAST in Google!! – links.netau.net

Need CHEAP Backlinks? Don’t look any further Go Here >>> links.netau.net

2. AlfieWhattamMagic March 23, 2012 at 5:44 am #

Make Money Online!

w w w . AlfieWhattam . c o m

3. BenMur777 March 23, 2012 at 6:12 am #

4. Kenfolk187 March 23, 2012 at 6:18 am #

@TheJsjr i have a website if u r interested i can direct u to my site

5. TheJsjr March 23, 2012 at 6:30 am #

@Kenfolk187 how did you setup a way of receiving the money, should anybody decide they wanna buy it?

6. Melleb11 March 23, 2012 at 6:34 am #

I’m in an original band and testing this fantastic software to fast track your bands exposure on all the major social networking sites. Check it out edenn.co.uk/promotemyband.html

7. corporatethief March 23, 2012 at 6:57 am #

SWAG

8. internettopmentor March 23, 2012 at 7:50 am #

-I love connecting with like-minded people. Add me!

9. ReachYourPotential March 23, 2012 at 8:06 am #

Hi Discmakersmusic

I have really enjoyed my visit to your video today and I will be sure to return again very soon.

Have a great day.

Mark McCulloch

10. stompnd March 23, 2012 at 8:32 am #

@Kenfolk187

pretty sure thats illegal.

11. Kenfolk187 March 23, 2012 at 8:52 am #

im selling Sonar 8 producer on myspace page for $50 i send it to u as a attached file to yo email address so that u can download it to yo computer and install it instanly after u buy it sonar 8 is the best recording software on the planet they use sonar 8 producer to make commercials and the music industry leading artist music it have all the plugins u need to master your songs and create effects to yo vocals like none other program can do

12. TheWealthyPromoter March 23, 2012 at 9:09 am #

I just started using this software called socialblaster and it has been the best decision I have made in a long time. I see your marketing alot on youtube and wanted to tell you about a technique that automates marketing across 40 + social networks with multiple accounts, send scheduled text updates with links to 40 social networks on sites like tiwtter and many more. SEO along with social marketing is very powerful stuff.

13. kwoodward80 March 23, 2012 at 9:28 am #

Nice work. keep it up. mean time come for social media marketing for esteembpo**com

14. bbit1 March 23, 2012 at 10:02 am #

aiight…

15. aminsagar611 March 23, 2012 at 10:33 am #

Hello! Have you tried intellectus list building (do a search on google)? Ive heard some unbelivable things about it and my work buddy got lots of buying buyers added to their list.

16. BenMur777 March 23, 2012 at 10:43 am #

17. CamaraMountClamp March 23, 2012 at 11:36 am #

Are you talking on your bluetooth while teaching?

18. foster2367 March 23, 2012 at 12:09 pm #

Looking for serious and hard working people who want to earn good money working on my team. Email me at: foster_236@hotmail.com and I will send you an Eligibility Form to fill out. If all is well then you can start working on my team ASAP!

19. moneyonlinesuccess March 23, 2012 at 12:55 pm #

I make a killing with affiliate marketing and you can too! Check out my channel and start making money!!!

20. supercibor March 23, 2012 at 12:56 pm #

Hello #UN#,how are you today?I have enjoyed your videos very much and above all I have learned a lot from your valuable information for my online business.
    Regards
    Hector

21. foster2367 March 23, 2012 at 1:14 pm #

If only it were this simple! I work from home and actually do make good money but I work hard. If anyone is interested in a REAL opportunity to make good money by working hard then join my team! Just email me: foster_236@hotmail.com or skype me for a chat on: anthony62155.

22. GAILifeMatrix March 23, 2012 at 2:04 pm #

Yeah! Great New to Earn Online
    Hey everyone! I like to recomment to you all, the new matrix site of Global Advertise InternaitonalI vs Ucashbox
    The Excellent Powerful of GAI Life INCOME Opportunity help you to earn Extra income monthly.
    Just turn low cost into $195,25 and Over Monthly

interesting please copy and paste the URL to vist the site:
    globaladertiseinternational . com

23. robbrightofficial March 23, 2012 at 2:18 pm #

The reason people fail online is because they fail to get educated properly, check out my channle on this

24. Bacalao2929 March 23, 2012 at 2:24 pm #

if you want real Internet advise form NYC’s top Internet marketing firm call me Steve Kelly and speak to my web Strategist . He can answer any questions that you might have regarding any web initiatives, 212-352-1348

25. Bacalao2929 March 23, 2012 at 2:25 pm #

if you want real Internet advise form NYC’s top Internet marketing firm call me Steve Kelly and speak to my web Strategist . He can answer any questions that you might have regarding web initiatives, 212-352-1348

26. Bacalao2929 March 23, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

27. starmovies08 March 23, 2012 at 3:17 pm #

please subscibe to our channel

28. MrFaridmiah March 23, 2012 at 3:44 pm #

Best rated ways to make money online In 2011, check it out people if the recession is getting to you!

h t t p : / / bit. ly/ej8BPL

29. bobbywashington March 23, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

Im doing really well in Lead net pro, I’ve been in for 7 days and I already got 4 people in Lead Net Pro and I maid $1200. I spoke to Mark Stephens before I got in and he tried to discourage me from joining and Im glad I didn’t listen! Come to my page and join LNP with me.

Call me 305-741-2382 Bobby Washington

30. ldobson1 March 23, 2012 at 4:23 pm #

Hey Michael,

I am not sure how I arrived at your channel; however I am certainly glad I am here. You have an incredible channel with some very powerful videos. Where else may I follow you?

Please visit my channel where I share some fundamentals for success similar to your content. Success has a very simple equation: Knowledge + Action + a Positive Attitude = Success.

Go out and make today your best day ever!

Lloyd Dobson 🙂

31. tomeu0071 March 23, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

1.2 billions email ids from all over the world
    just imagine how much Money
    you can make from it, huge and instant traffic you willl get on daily basis,
    and you will make huge clients and customers for your products and services,
    even in your Networking and MLM businesses also,
    huge and instant traffic you will get, and tons of facebook fans we can generate on daily basis from it,
    Please ping me over skype or yahoo messanger
    My id for both is
    Kankddlj

32. gmakwa March 23, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

Interesting Very Interesting. I will keep an eye on your profile

33. TheZingabling March 23, 2012 at 5:37 pm #

This is amazing, I am a student on the internet and am so happy to read other comment posts and see that others have some of the same questions that I have. I am testing the water and am learning how to do this. Thank you for being a teacher!

34. conanvette March 23, 2012 at 6:07 pm #

I am getting a bit discouraged but wanted to ask anyway. Am recently new to affiliate marketing and have joined up with clickbank. I don’t have a website, all I do its write about an article a day on Ezine, put up blogs, and press releases. I also do keyword research for my articles. I haven’t had any sales as of yet, approx how long would it take to make at least one sell at the rate I’m going. I just want to find out if I’m heading in the right direction or not. Thanks.

35. MrTerrenceWan March 23, 2012 at 6:33 pm #

Hi, I just come across this Free Great Deal and wish to share it with you.

You may visit this websites to claim your Free Gift at ;

wwwdotmoneyinboxwealthdotcom

Check it out if you’re interested.

36. LilyBlabfg March 23, 2012 at 7:18 pm #

Thousands of naughty Asian ladies profiles gettop5.info

37. exjames1991 March 23, 2012 at 7:51 pm #

Go to my profile to see what is the best way to make money online. You can earn up to 60USD per day!!

38. MarketingMyInternet March 23, 2012 at 8:05 pm #

Great video. Internet marketing is not complicated. But it is diverse. Keep up the good work.

39. sonitekca March 23, 2012 at 8:42 pm #

presentation is really great and the tips were really very helpful.Thanks for the video.